By registering as a user of Sandbox, you acknowledge and agree that:
- The information you provided to JS Bank in order to use the Sandbox is accurate.
- JS Bank provides information and other materials in Sandbox on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights. The information and functionalities may be subject to changes and do not constitute a binding commitment to implement services or specific technical or functional details to the services.
- Unless otherwise informed JS Bank owns all rights, title, interest and intellectual property rights in Sandbox applications, functionalities and related information on the site, including the right to copy, amend, modify, develop, sublicense, sell and assign such rights. JS Bank is providing a limited license to use the information and related API(s) for you to test and assess the feasibility of, and your interest in, using JS Bank's API(s). Use of Sandbox does not constitute any transfer of user’s intellectual property rights to JS Bank. JS Bank may however, use the feedback submitted to JS Bank to improve and develop its services.
- As a user you agree not to (i) reverse engineer, reverse compile, decrypt, unmask, or reverse assemble the Sandbox or Data accessible via Sandbox; or (ii) distribute, disclose, publish, market, sell, rent, lease, sublicense or assign to any third party any information to which you have access via Sandbox without prior express consent of JS Bank.
- JS Bank has no direct or indirect liability related to, or arising from, use of the information, including use of the software or specifications released in Sandbox.
JS Bank may suspend or terminate your right to access or use the information in case you violate these Terms.